Dr. Heather Wisniewski
Dr. Heather Wisniewski has been a licensed Chiropractor since 2001. Dr. Heather’s interest in healing has taken her beyond a traditional Chiropractic practice.
Dr. Heather Wisniewski has been freeing people from pain since 2001 in her clinic in Glen Ellyn, IL. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients.
Dr. Wisniewski uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of her patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Wisniewski is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL, Doctorate of Chiropractic April 2001
- DePaul University, Chicago, IL, Bachelor of Psychology
- Highland College, Freeport, IL, Associates of Psychology
- Health Pioneers Institute, Naperville, IL, Certification in Animal Chiropractic
Licensure: State of Illinois, Chiropractor
- BioSet – Allergy Eliminations
- NeuroEmotional Technique
- Practical Herbal Therapy
- MSA Testing – BioMeridian
- AVCA – Animal Chiropractic
- NeuroStructural Integration Techinique (NST) – Advanced Certification
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association
- The One Foundation
- American Veterinary Chiropractic Association
After graduating from Chicago School of Massage Therapy in 2005, Jon has kept an active life style in order to keep up with the physicality of massage therapy. His clients range from the very young to the fabulous golden years. He volunteers at the Chicago marathon and other events as a massage therapist. He feels massage therapy helps people with their everyday lives by enhancing balance and a feeling of well-being.