EWOT (Exercise with Oxygen Therapy)
EWOT is a therapy that involves breathing higher levels of oxygen during exercise in order to pump oxygen into the cells faster. Regular oxygen therapy involves breathing oxygen at about 5-10 LPM (liters per minute). In order to flood the body with oxygen it will take about 36 hours. With EWOT/Live O2 the body is flooded with oxygen at a much higher rate… over 50 LMP! This allows the same amount of oxygen to be delivered in 15 minutes.
When you deliver and utilize more oxygen to your cells you:
- Increase energy levels
- Improve and heal cell health
- Experience improvement in tissue and organ function
- Stimulate your immune system, reducing the probability of future illness
- Reduce inflammation in the body, starting with the vascular system and joints
- Improve mobility
- These benefits are just a few of the many positive results that come from EWOT
Using EWOT treatment proactively and preventatively is attractive because it is something you can do naturally – it doesn’t require any prescription drugs or surgeries. That’s why many have turned to EWOT. If done correctly EWOT is a simple and powerful modality which uses naturally occurring oxygen to produce ameliorative results.